Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A+ designs new store

I opened a new store on August1.  Please join me at my  Grand Opening at Scrap Takeout, I am having  40% of my store, excluding CU items and collaborations, until August 5th!!  The sale is also good at my existing stores- Gotta Pixel and Scrapbook Bytes   Now is the time to grab those kits of hers that you have been eyeing! :-D  Don't miss out!!




Here is what is available in my store at STO right now!

BLOOMING BLISS


SEASIDE DREAMS




SUNBEAM


TICKORY TOCK


UPTOWN GIRL



Stay tuned because I have lots of great things going on.  Look for a new release at STO on August 2 and I am hosting a Speed Scrap at STO on Saturday, Aug 3 at 7:00 p.m EST. 6:00 pm CST, 5:00 pm MST and 4:00 pm PST.  We will have prizes and fun!!  Also, Dani of Danimoy Designs and I are back to scrap!!!  We will have several colabs from the Duolicious girls coming very soon.  In fact. the first one is Aug. 2!!Don't miss any of the fun!


Happy Scrapping!!   :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment