Monday, April 16, 2012

my first store ct team and home sweet home by lumik

I have jsut joined my first store ct at
https://www.e-scapeandscrap.net/boutique/

they have some great designers there including ann of star song studio who i already ct for, courtney, gracie and tracy, digizines by teri, lumik, aneckzka, mamrotka and many more.

the requirements are pretty simple, once a month i need to make a page around a certain theme. They call it a reveal. after that i can do pick any kits i want as long as i make 2 pages from it and post in 3 galleries.

the theme i had to work with was called photoless page. I chose a kit by lumik to do that as it had so many elements to create a room just by uisng hte elements in the kit

home sweet home by lumik

This kit contains 87 elements, 20 papers

https://www.e-scapeandscrap.net/boutique/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=113_206&products_id=4681&zenid=8cb1b30f7d1fa41132b303068ad4a31

my photoless page - everything on this page is in the kit

my page with cooper
 this is going to be fun - just wish i was a faster scrapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment