Friday, May 20, 2011

Cooper's massage

last summer at one of the many dog events I go to there was a raffle - actually there were several ones to choose from. while the gifts were somewhat dog related most of them were not of great interest to me or were too far to use. The one i was interested in had the least value and had far less tickets than any of the other ones. My main reason for wanting this one was for the dog swim spa therapy session. Also included in the package was a massage session. Just before Talla ( my current foster ) came to live with me, I used it. The woman comes to your home and it was for a half hour massage session. As you can see by the photos he thoroughly enjoyed it.  So naturally I had to make a scrapbook page of it.
these are the photos from the scrapbook page
 




some more photos




No comments:

Post a Comment