Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I won a kit

I recently won 2 kits over at DST

most recently it was from Laurie Ann over at After five designs - Magic world. it is a beauitful disney style kit and it seemed like a good choice to scrap the photos from the pet parade at freemont fair last month.  When I put in my name to win I didn't even realize that it was a huge prize not only that kit but 4 others of my choosing did i get. The other 4 picked was happy face ( great to scrap that big smile of coopers), swoon ,wedding bliss, and always & forever.


I couldn't believe what a big hit Cooper was at the pet parade. everyone was looking,smiling and pointing at the dog they called the ice cream dog or banana split dog. most of the dogs were not in costume. the parade was led by a marching band. after the parade prizes were given out for best costume and Cooper won. he gets a full bath, nail trim , and gland cleaning.

the other kit I won was called Choo choo by cali from scrap bird
made a fun scene page with Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment