Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rebel Without A Pause---The Roses: Roses For Momma

Rebel Without A Pause---The Roses: Roses For Momma

When I think of my Mom, I think of soft and beautiful, gentle and kind.  She's always there for me and no matter how old I get, I still want Momma to care for me when I'm not well.  There is nothing like Mom looking out for you.

Although intended for Mothers, this kit works equally well with honoring Grandmothers or other important females in your life.

Includes:

14 background papers, charms, laces ruffles, bows, borders, trim and so much more.  Plenty of items to create your one-of-a-kind layouts honoring the women in your life.

https://www.e-scapeandscrap.net/boutique/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=113_147&products_id=4818



No comments:

Post a Comment