Monday, September 5, 2011

enchantment by StarSong Studio

 I recently applied for a OKC with star song studio. I was supposed to make 2 pages. And over the weekend i did make 2 pages of cooper but there was still one paper and element i really loved so i ended up making a third page - a gothic one.

Magic abounds in this personal use/scrap for hire mega kit containing 125 elements and 28 papers. Filled with gorgeous antiques photographed and extracted just for this kit, enchantment is perfect for a wide variety of fantasy, heritage and everyday layouts.

The kit includes 28 papers both scenic, plain, and fancy, created at 300 dpi, 12" x 12" in jpeg format
125 elements, created at 300 dpi.

my pages of cooper:

 
kit previews





I received the nicest thank you from Ann for my pages. And she asked me to join her ct. I am definitely going to do that. her kits are gorgeous and it will be my pleasure to work with them some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment