Monday, September 12, 2011

Jessica Art Design, star song studio and daisy

I have just joined the ct team of the talented template designer Jessica . As i am not the best in doing cluster I feel this will give me the opportunity to practice them more and hopefully they will get better over time. 

Star song studios allows her ct team to use older kits and you need to amke 2 pages from them. One of her older kits is called daisy days which I thought would be perfect to scrap daisy. 

So I combined these 2 ct obligations. I made two pages with the daisy days kit. One used a template and the other used wordart by jessica.



Jessica Art Design - TemplatePack
A Piece of Happiness
now available at DigiBoutik

daisy days available at heritage scrap, cool scraps digital and digidesignresort

No comments:

Post a Comment